1. Pinterest is your friend: Pinterest is a treasure trove of inspiration – from hair styling to favours, you can find a huge amount of ideas on there.
2. Maintain the surprise: Try to hold off sharing every step of your wedding preparations if you can. Your guests will love the surprise of seeing your flowers or wedding cake on the day, particularly if they haven’t seen them dozens of times already on Facebook.
3. Keep all your photos together: Your guests will no doubt be having a great time and will want to capture the fun so why not make sure all the photos end up where you can see them? Ask your guests to use a particular hash tag when uploading photos so the photos are all in one place at the end of the night. BUT remember to politely request that
guests put their phones away during the ceremony; your wedding photographer will thank you for it.
4. Create an Instagram style booth: There is a reason Instagram is so popular – because it has a huge array of flattering filters and styles to choose from! Ask your photo booth provider to design Polaroid style printouts or use a Juno inspired filter. At PROP we have a huge range of filters and styles to make your photos even more stunning.
5. Combine your entertainment with social media: GIF booths are a great way of entertaining your guests and creating hilarious videos that are perfect for social media. With a PROP GIF booth you guests will be emailed the video file immediately after taking their snap so they can put it up on social media straight away. The GIFs can be branded with your wedding logo or the bride and groom's names along with an event hash tag. It’s the perfect icebreaker for your wedding as it gets people all together in the booth, making hilarious memories together and if you opt for an open plan booth you have the advantage of all the other guests being able to watch the GIF being made, which is always
entertaining! At PROP we can also print the stills from the GIFs which can be a great way of getting some photos for the guest book at the same time!